- Enroll from our website, or the App Store(Opens in a new Window) or Google Play(Opens in a new Window), and download our green mobile banking app.
- Enter your social security number (your tax ID number is also accepted), account number, email, and phone number.
- Establish Two Factor Authentication: A code will be delivered by text or call to a phone number you provide. Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication under the Enhanced Security tab above.
- Ensure that you have access to this phone while you are completing this process.
- If you are entering a landline phone number, be sure to select the option for Phone Call.
- This code may not be delivered to an email address.
- To register your device and browser so that a code is not required each time you log in, check the box next to “Don’t ask for codes again on this computer.” Please note: if you access your profile from a different web browser, you may be prompted to enter a code.
- Next, if you’re registering on a mobile device, you’ll be asked to create a passcode for your device, and you’ll be given the option to enable FaceID or TouchID for enabled devices.
You will only need to complete this process once to register for access to your accounts from both a computer and a mobile device. Once you register on one device, simply use those credentials to log in to additional devices.