If your checking balance dips, a credit line can be a lifeline.
Anyone can make a math mistake or forget to record a checking payment. If that happens, your balance might drop below $0. Instead of paying a hefty fee or having a payment blocked, you can arrange for a special line of credit to automatically cover shortfalls and help get your finances back on track.
- Any overdrafts you may incur will automatically be covered - up to your available authorized credit amount
- The minimum payment will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the date it is due
- You pay back only the amount of the line that you use
- Competitive interest rates
- You must have a Tompkins checking account
- Quick online application
Tompkins Community Bank is a full-service financial institution serving the Central, Western, and Hudson Valley markets of New York, and Southeastern Pennsylvania.
*Subject to credit approval.