doing paperwork

If you think your bill is wrong or if you need more information about a transaction on your bill, write us at the address on the front of the statement as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the first bill on which the error appeared. You can telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights. In your letter, give us the following information:

  1. Your name and account number.
  2. The dollar amount of the suspected error.
  3. Describe the error and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error.
  4. If you need more information, describe the item you are unsure about.

You do not have to pay any amount in question while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your bill that are not in question. While we investigate your question, we cannot report you as delinquent or take any action to collect the amount you question. You have 16 days to stop or reverse payment on any amount which is automatically deducted and believed to be in error. You may obtain information regarding your account by contacting us at 888-273-3210.